9/26/2022

Try again. You have an atom. Okay?! These things are on the periodic table chart. Right. They have all the functions to become the textbook. Right.

They have a different color division. Right

They are proton, neutron and electron with the numbers, there. Yeah?! 

I mean those reference paper you can look up, I don't have to memorize them right or left or middle, right in front. Yeah?!

They have different quality to how they divide the chart. Correct.

They are different groups, one of those are the Halide groups. I say that in the video, I know what I say.

They are 7B, Yeah.

Where do they exist?

How do they react to each other, like talking next by column? Describe.

Are they pure substance, pure compound, pure mixture, define. 

What is the elemental means to you in the Prince of Persia, that is a princess. They say accent, you have an accent. I cannot hear you?!




No comments:

Post a Comment