9/09/2022

Triston? no, I don't know anyone that looks, not really. Justin!?

I don't think so. Justin has many his real world of ...gf crisis, he line up with his buddy Dean, walking in walking out.

Triston...?! That kinds of look, I don't think I met anyone looks like a blonde Triston? 

This guy, is he in the Beverly Hill, one of those Taiwan my time growing up teens TV? I don't really watching them, but I know they exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p4UufhvVYI

Did I ever tell you from my end, looks...all very strange and funny?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyW64K6Qcr0 

Anything this presentation looks alike to you? And, its a real reality look out....its one of them too ugly?

So if I were to be the right story, it would be JC...no, "Seth where you been, when I facing one monitor 20 years, you don't exist, I am so lonely looking at that Joomla software what to buy? I bought the firewall for the billing purpose, used to be my Organic Channel."

Then Dean would be, "In Time, I run, you lazy bumb head, to becoming one of them, the lights the lights the lights?"

Logan, would be, "The first time I met you, I knew something was wrong, it was a X man. I working in the lab, you have a problem with that?"

"Triston, I don't know whom you are? The hell of you are?"


oh, the real Life interaction?


oh if were saying the Grandmom's house, that is the plot in the Princess Diary, there is a middle women's house, the art painting house.

I would tell you what I cared about it.

That Granny's house= me house Pinterest

Luke= Bible

Luke's career = meaning the small business, not necessarily saying the cafe, but a book, or something make self-money with it. I was doing that for so long on that Loving Hut. My cousin makes a gluten free. 

Just that 3 things I care about it, not really those 3 or 4 guys ever I cared about it. That ending, you have no ideas, this far along what I become to aware to the ending between I used to know, now to know....the end where the girls don't strive up. I scream.

I meant it, I screaming inside outside.

I am not a indifferent person. I meant I know what I suffer, I didn't meant, its everyone will becoming the end of that every suffered. I usually just endure it, and find a way to make it. You girls are dying right on it.



0:48

Do you know in the last 20 years, I remember clearly, would be those vola Voice Show, like Simon those...to Make-up transformation, funny keywords, meaning Devil Wear Prada, to that one Make-over, like Princess Diary, someone found you your true identity?

Kinda like Sailor Moon?


If were my vola groups could only be my UB facebook, that will be same age bracket. Not really with Nick's stuffs. We separate ways already.

Like hair

Hair dye

Dresses? Hair cut?


Do you guys want to sing along? You will remember every movie clips made farmiliarity when you seeing it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QCioZm58Gs


oh ~~~~!!!


haha....

You know whom driving a bus in Sailor Moon? That short blonde hair military guy.


There is a beginning how that run away to become a red hair?

Castle girl? Anything with the middle in it? cas tle



Blonde is Adria's look.


Violin - haha...oh ~Victoria Secret Shipwrecks?


Meet in the Library




No comments:

Post a Comment