9/02/2022

Selfishness at certain landmark it’s the witness stand - “What can I do for you?”

The spiritual quest at the linger to that death part 2 doors - “What can I do for you?”

Ever read Steve Jobs that Death part 2 door lines? Want to hear it? If I found it and uploaded …

The literal of your own legacy it’s front and ending extra 100 times you read or you imagine your Nazi together read itself commentary. “What can I do for you?”

The happiness unbound just in thinking the God, the prayer, the sense of your own Flag business chsrible acts, it’s “What can I do for you?”

One day you will get used to those every day you meant you knew, you meant you regret, you meant you cared that every words you say you think you sit, you thought…to become the hard cover binding of that carbon dating testimony…

“What can I do for you?”















No comments:

Post a Comment