9/23/2022

Problem, she tears down all the windows.

"I am temporarily living here".

10 oclock.

No, I know people have to come up all the time. There was Internet 2 or 3 times already. The fixing the electricity light in my room, like you have to call human coming up a lot. That is why you have the roof. She doesn't know. I know. 

The TV broken, the air conditioning broken. We have a lot of people coming up last year. I told you.  She fixes my tape water, that is an Internet learn. 

There are a lot of efforts to maintain a house. I don't think it is a good thing you all doing this you don't know how to maintain a house. Mop the floor, keep things neat and tidy, some interior design, or some kinds of cleaning up like a human living in it. 

This is the builder that is coming up.....she probably freak it out.

You don't even know the process, how do you help me? 

 

________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment