9/14/2022

Photo ?! Like I am not happy?

Do you know how to count math? 

This system its made for the eternity records, or just 0.8 one Earth records. Well, in that between the Master level, there are another kinds of talk. They are not the warrior standing in front of it....they are receive their karma at it....the entire humanity cannot coming forward. 

But with them, its more like friends talking, you will never have a stress level how to become a professional. That is why they are there? They are dying on their parents, not that they striving any higher stacks....and the System favors? 

I go along with it. Its they design that life, and I don't have to deliver a standard. Never need to deliver a thing, other than, getting my benefits, to the maximum, and be happy with my own life, without anymore of the obligation.

Its both. That and that.

I cannot really be with them, they are hostile to their parents, they are low education women, or every kinds of women, just really many go to hell with it. They need to liberate themselves happy moment, that society has no laws bind them. My works are independent....its not according to them, I will NEVER discuss a thing with them. My technically jobs staying on the air, so its relaxing situation. 

I remember those UB feeling, kinda like University life.

You see...when that Howie moving castle coming along, I kinda of stuck it. The fire. That is....the Last Name Era. Until it really gone, and went to hell, on my peripheral, however 100x 1000 times worse, than...anything this junk channel CNN looks like a brand new fake world.....and your Bible? Happy Ending at a Brand New Chapter...what a Christian world topsy turby....

Right now, its again this Dream exchange Games....how long that 2 months passing by roughly. I am so tired, I am telling you....a lot of this, never stop, the Time, the TV, the holding tighter, because none of you doing your job with your brain and I cannot stop and just rest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment