9/10/2022

One of the things one time I asked someone to do, was to set up a ....PC or Phone outsider "cover", you shield on top. Any kinds of patterns. To one of those monk assembly corner.

As if UB were so long gone things, one of those small little things called the Pink Sony, or the humility running deep, Its a design! 

I sent to Eben.

I tell you, every item you seeing inside, hear the song, anything you see, you get very jealous of any kinds of that design. If I keep reaching enough population, so that one thing I ever do, to influence their aesthetic mind, I will get what I need, to change all their peripheral for better tomorrow. 

Song starting at 7:13

"There is a Valentines Day ....again. One person solitude. I don't want the sympathy communication begins"

No comments:

Post a Comment