9/12/2022

No, I don't really like medicinal chemistry, I knew which class I take its on that....minor. I tell you what happened. Its that one slam door I did to the Analytical Lab Male Professor wearing eye glass, his office.....I go straight in in the end of the semester.

His answer was "I supposed to go to library"

In UB transfer, that curriculum were in Freshman course, meaning the introduction of the library.

I didn't even have one paper I ever found from that database.

When I was told to go to the library school, I being punished?! 

You have a certain guilt consciousness, I will have certain thought to....To me the library study doesn't have a future. My mother usually when she says that, she covers my bill, so I go along.

When I really gone to the librarian science, again, you have no advisor....everything was great, but you forget you will be teling me, in the end of that MLS, you give me a piece of paper? You know which certificate you given me? You forget or I don't know if that will be 2 paper if you issue me a Science librarian, if you told me, when I switch my major, you wishing me to stay on the science side.

MLS its a humanity side, meaning the English or the history. I went to talk to the Capen second floor, I seen the micr-film those ....all archive things. I been to the Capen up outside elevator, my brain hurt, you put stuffs in that space....the rendering machine, just like nick. Its invisible.

Do you know what happened to me? 


Now when I choose to go to the pharmacy, I have a few school on my prerequisit I can take extra in order to full fill every requirement other than UB. The school I choose I think its in North Carolina. I know where is the bio tech triangle, or just a stream of them waste going in the atlantic ocean, and ME has to clean all that up? Every factory you know whom supend all their liscense? 

Me. Every time I seeing certain thing, you mean out of my brain. You don't do that.

To if I have a realistic views about life....Not really. I didn't know you get someone whom has a mind what to do with life, and get going to become what what what, so sounds like your life has a direction and purpose.  Which part of my faces I know anything in life?




You need to literally like that Ella Enchanted movie say to me: "You need to go and find a job, you need to make money."

Do you know in my entire life, I when using money?

When I shopping?

When I strolling in those street where your news say?

When I go outside one line, where those gangster I will even stain my face on it, one dirt?

So as I growing up...if you don't tell me straight life ends here, I see myself ends on the street, its when I realize, what happened. Do you know what happened in 2014?

I laughing too hard, I end up on the street? My mother and my brother already in, the same date, I suppose to get help, next day I drive there. But I am too freaking out that Reptilian, just how many things you put on that television, my brain knows or assimilate, everywhere I look?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment