9/09/2022

My personal saying would be finding a good career choice, really get in the jobs, and capable to last the whole life. Most governmental jobs require the exam, like the post box mail.

They have the night shift too.

I personally cannot do those jobs, but if you have ever asked me if be inquisitive, I did. The University somewhat the reality will always be Ph.D. I think the environment are not complicated.

You are get busy with the relationship, I don't really want to do that anymore. Its too tiring on my parts, and my situation I prefer right now, you all be Perfect the Ever Happy Ever After. That to you might be the most important things.

I cannot get a job paid, doesn't mean I cannot keep looking at it. 

You know, one day I cannot type anymore? No matter how many 24 hours I am staying on the computer? You cannot process the 4 Stove, for some guys will tell me, you have finger damage, one of those. So I say get the City life, like Asia. You don't cook anymore, EVER.


Try not to make an enemy with your parents, with your sibling, with the guys in large, same as your facebook, or your University contacts. You don't need to be higher higher higher in the military....

Those TV are not saying things in the System scale, its all wrong. You go back to your university. Make the book sound correct, to input rudimentary knowledge in it, not the flashy to cases or making a points. You passing Simon those age, no one will hire you without the rudimentary subject.

That one things its very very very real, they hired the 20 years old, like those Shawn Mendes people.

No comments:

Post a Comment