9/11/2022

Most people cannot acquire a property here, not south Taiwan. My roof across height it’s one of you white race. He has party every so often weekend.

It’s where they plant, they hang stuffs. 

You getting a right foreign jobs, you can afford here. The eating you know what to eat, the night market or a clothing street like market, safe ! 五分舖 for a lot of fashion Korea. 

I actually don’t know how to go there. 

Taiwan human are not like Japanese or Korea now more aggressive to …anything. They are the fashion iconic guys or girls. The industry. I actually don’t know what Taiwan good at. 

I say the foreign jobs means the right pay business upper. 

Just the Taipei station those clothing…..it’s enough, if I ever travel to Japan ….it will never be that humility running deep. It’s already way over pixie head saying the standard. 



No comments:

Post a Comment