9/15/2022

Mahavatar Babaji is somewhat wished the humanity be improved by, not I.

To every individual right on this planet, they meant you can live by your own very selfishness if you were me position as the crown head person. Those things called you proven vola your parents are humility deep within you how you circle your junks friends they deal with it. Why don’t you asking them, their tiny precious opinion views about you? Your parents lie to you?


He supposes to know better, not I what years I just born on here knowing better.
Every crown person on this person on that newspaper are obligate certain things. I was not knowing or I never cared. Too tired. There is a high tech to my brain it’s very very excutiating….
Right now to yielding you all unimaginable data, it’s every 20 mins I sunk it my consciousness coming in going out. I used to mediate the same 8 years, but these are worsen….
To that sky, birds and worlds beyond your knowing, you compassionate about it ? To increase your labor forces to create that Bible Eden exactly how the past or every generation reading it down, if you knew, with all you power you do it for your own religion ?
I keep telling you, I AM NOT your religion, there are 5+me on the very top, you want to bet in anything in the end of everything, how squares and lines and just memorize a book dump back that no textbook to be found jobs, you can assure this one Earth bankrupt on one me alone?
What crown would that be? 

Why don’t you trying to think with your brain ?? At all ? You want to be small tiny, you stay that System Perfect I say within UB, I even land you all my facebook for I am not in America. 

No comments:

Post a Comment