9/10/2022

Its called Foreign Biz human at inside 101, things you buy them right below their foot...its expensive. The Google its one of those you called them the Foreign Biz.

Its in one of the Youtuber talking, they show you their offices. 

If you feel caging in, you go to those weekly Taipei expo, its very very spacious, or the Big Park....you are more American West World, everything not so suffocated it. 

I was .....just few years you start to settle down. 4 years pass fast.

I even feel suffocated by taking the elevator+ stair. I was. The air to that going up and down, I feel suffocated....truly. I don't even know how to tell you, how to coming back here, a lot of things its not what I used to live. But because we are using the marble floor, I am telling you, the real future its how to mop that floor......


Vegetarian

There were my mother finding all that for my brother, dragging me tag alone....I know where they are. The expensive one, are only run at some Corperation runs. You have other restaurant you wish you finding them on the GPS. One its near that Wheel things of a mall at the North. 

There is a graph that Taipei station making like a cartoon pattern. I think that is that Wheel. All of there, are eating place. The vegetarian, you have to walk out, find the street to turn. We didn't find it one time, between me and mother. Its expensive to eat between just two of us.


The electronic appliance, those called 燦坤 or 全國電子

Its every block somewhere they exist.


You mean every smart branding of...those chips semi-conductor looking might be stuffs? Yeah...you visit those and that only the computer Geek goes, you might get a cheaper phone. 

They fix everything. Its indoor.

If you coming from 101, you get 41 or 226.....well 41 goes to my high school. It goes to the singing places, you get off before they turn, right at that corner its your singing all you can eat buffet stuffs in it. Right across it, its all the buying stuffs you ever can see junks....


No comments:

Post a Comment