9/26/2022

It’s better you do math in America why these TV makes a show on Tiny House like TLC. It is a channel here.

You eating 3 meals. You drive far away. You try to build a house or a family. That expense cannot be met. 

Everything else are not the real reality. 

https://youtu.be/ThwgavWbVCc

There are a lot of things they don’t put on the Television okay? How the female prison inmate or foreclosure or homeless on the women’ s faces. I already repeated too many times everything how you failed in life. In Taiwan, a lot of the people in south Taiwan are under the poverty line. They will never get a house in Taipei the capital. The salary are the jobs they eat away their 3 meals. 

Those debts have an interest if you become homeless….you mean you becoming the wireless.

A big space require a lot of cleaning procedure. Justin and that JC keep touching my bathroom wall…. How many water on Justin’s head its bothers me.

You want to imagine the right Tiny house, then get a container box. Two boxes side by side. It’s taller.

One garbage closet and sleeping room, bath.

One kitchen, living room, tool closet, towel, detergent. 

I am a chemist I do hydroponic. 

I can afford I do the marble floor. It’s a stone/rock, mineral water. Try to burn a stone and see. 


I am feeling like this I shipping and drops these containers boxes hundred, thousand times.

You get 2 boxes snd drop it ! Home Depot it’s America continental weather forecast on the insulation. 

Japan it’s north, they have a way dealing that floor heat persevered manner. They use wood too. You realize where Taiwan latitude are? To where in America you are the weather like Taiwan?

You go to Thailand another side face India to imagine the weather here not to freeze to death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment