9/13/2022

It means the girls, if you all buddies, 3 of you cooking, exactly just like that video says, that happiness moments are that one guy leaving....he is smarter than that.

Happiness imagine, if your best friends, all the girls sitting down in the room, where you all 3 can cook, exactly how it present an abundant food, you all just talking on the table manner, you will be the happiest....really. 

I don't know if the System meant you need to cook, or how laziness you staring at your Line App, sounds more cudding inside your own bed sheet with the curtain close, shed tiny light, so you could see....everything is messy. You are in the mundane worlds where the relationship between a guy and a girl means shows off, means prestigious, and you ruined it by a lawsuit ruling on 4 stoves, impaired walking inside your own home and fallen on your head?


Someone doesn't need a face, I born on my faces right on it.

But you all needs a big fantastic wedding, a wedding tape, an dressing, over costly with a ring....all that every dream of that day on. The System meant your own happiness, all right, I tell you also I will be more happy inside my own world, doing my own things....I don't really like to maid anymore, too many things in my hands. That things its heavy to cook everyday. My hand is healing right now.


Inside the world zone, you must abide to that laws how this World operated. To that end, you won't see it just by you insist your way, how Perfect you were married on your first day of your wedding, you'll seem too perfectly failing it every step the way, at the end of it.

Not just Life its never about the wedding or the marriage.....in the end of that tunnel, where no light meeting the darkness, no one ever imagine life after death.

Its on the television, its on the news....its on my perpheral. Ephemeral nature of life....at least try to be happy in front of you that moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment