9/03/2022

Is that how they process I Ching Book in the modern time? ! No.

I Ching its a Sutra saying, that is not the...very you saying the official literature. I know what the books store here in Asia looks like. What you see and hear on the American version, they are fine. But....what you really seeing the publishing materials, are nothing like the ENTIRE Asia filled up worse degree of every ....superstitious. 

Your I Ching hexgram interpreation its an interpretation. They copy and paste and translate. They didn't do anything else. That is the originally hexagrams meaning. The very rudimentary sutra format. But what the real a book of I Ching near by all literacy....its, not what you think. So I will tell you, that is not how today they processing that I Ching book. For sure, never becoming the textbook of yours.....imagine. 

Do you understand how a textbook comes to alive? Not just the University textbook you get it in the University on-Campus store like UB its next by that UB micro selling Apple?

They are all under the American Educational Department to that Congress, AND, when you get down the Secondary Educational institute, you mean the kingdom garden? Nothing will becoming any official....maybe in Ph.D program they might have one of those I think. 

There is a reason they burn down all that book, it was a tyranny. He burn down all the books including the scholars, there are a term on them. Becoming a very known Ancient Chinese saying. Once of those days when I file the lawsuit, I will put in there....

No comments:

Post a Comment