9/20/2022

Inner Core (Neptune)

How the planet form, or, a definition of a Star, or Pluto is no more us....anymore.

They called that Pluto as dwarf, that is a rather odd things to me. I thought when I learn in Chinese Dwarf....of the Sun.

The more outter things goes, I will tell you my personal feeling just getting scary and scary. First its when you define the celestial body that rotate never fallen down....straight like the Earth says.

Second its the temperature, when you looking at the Google image, its nice and easy. But there are every old saying of the "Light, where meets the darkness", or be the light of a room, in the dark...well, I never intent to say it will be utterness darkness.

When you define Earth

You have a crust, then the inner core, that is lava. How you have a tatonic plate activities on the surface of the Earth, and the internal temperature those lava erupt, are the volcano. 


Why scary?

Because in the true reality of me, they teling you something true = there is a reason they called them the outter senshi, the orbital radius of that one revolution, to how the discover people will tell you when they discover that planet, or how they discover, in that space, its too too tooooooo toooooooo far away, strangely, to tilted, or to distant far looooooooooong away to me imagination internal you saying "Venus rising from? The mars are Red? or the satellites its? or the artifical satellite is?"

To me, those laws are not stable. Too far away. Maybe in your molecular theory, to things never failing, how you narrow the distance or the Mass, you reading your number right?

You scale them down, to where your eyes can see it, in front of those Congress DC at Science Museum. In the reality, its so much bigger than Earth.

When you describe gas...I cannot even breath myself. 

And when they telling me that Pluto was part of a what belt? It getting scarier scarier.....That word.

No comments:

Post a Comment