9/07/2022

If you all girls move your problematic out of my faces.....Here is to your parents to that different language groups, including my facebook used to be Penguine human at....if anyone.

Movies have a main story line, and a side story line.

To that subjective view or objective views, its from the viewers. But what I gonna define you are these things: 194 country border will be the strongest defense line to this entire world. +1 me in it. 

We party, we trash the movies here, = a side line story.

That SMCH = the main story line. You know what I say? You are living in a phenomonm has a different branch to that Thranduil saying story in the Lords of Rings, kinds of like rouge right?

He is not the main character of that entire Lords of Rings says. No.

In facts, I don't even know what people receiving that story saying. There is a main story line of that Lords of Ring, the first 3 sequel. So when you are decoding the movies, in mind, you are living in a real world, that has the story right inside of it.

You understand everything I say?


No comments:

Post a Comment