9/20/2022

I write my own comment for myself:

Here is my reply, to all these current situation,

It seems like a long time I didn't update my current situation with the Sky, the Birds, the Photo shooting what's really happening in front of my entire peripheral. I tell you once that bird outside speaking Persian, if you mistaken Sailor Moon has 2 cats, Princess Diary 2 has a swallow and an eagle. When I upload the video, I was genuinely believe, you some Law reinforcement seeing the same thing, trying to save these birds, they have everything public display to that roof.  

I didn't talk enough about your Metro Taipei Red Line, I didn't talk enough I seeing it the Wing Spa, or CORNERIN, or LAB restaurant, I taken all the photo, including a lot more unlimited things I see I hear I know. On the street.

There is another factor called Mahavatar Babaji, I met him in the Day Inn near those time in Milipas outside Silicon Valley. No where near Google or Facebook for they are furthur North. I didn't really say anymore this Kail or Zawanna from the comic book relating message. I trying to kill all of them including Ancient Chasez. I am entering a dimension, as I records all things lost in 2015, the Earthquake equation, I never stop working, inventing, or discovering, I erase all that. Its every works I do, I cannot go on....how marvelous, its every types of the works I invent, I discover, I becoming....the finding.

These Earthquake equation I did a very thorough line down. Not just one equation, but I surely making everyone seeing a point from my own invention not publishing yet book. There are the Earth vibration, or my own vibration statues, to which worlds relating, if you all concluded, something is happening.

I don't think if you court legally written I have an ability to know, or seeing to thought, or magnify everything I saw, and becoming a brand new worlds, you hate...they hate.....why everyone else so intuitively with the magic, none seeing it anyway to help?

They are lying.

To this world to fallen, so only me leaving....I think it might be the ending of all this coming true. You only need to breath from the low IQ, you don't need to excavating them out of it. 

This is Earth, where can you go further anyway, you seeing the Solar System.

16 years pass, we are not friend, it was just a school activities. We will never be friends, the school life was over long time ago. My personal life, has nothing to do with them. If the dog or the cat or the birds can talk, their legal arguments will always be, they have more help than a human, every help. For they know everything every single second.

As you might have inquire the animal kingdom rights, that is their one of the 2 things I told everyone, by the numbering they win. They win to me. That is what they meant to bring them over here. That is the natural law degree how the universal Truth becoming the jungle laws. 

Now, your Bible has a phrase as "God's will to be done."

I personally don't have any preference to the things putting inside my mouth, not really, so there are a particular situation here happening with the Babaji, or anyone they have the Power of the material body. I have no idea what that is.....but I assuming their last wrote all this, on the opening of the book Dream Exchange Games, I remember what that episode. To the ending, how the book was closed.....

My worlds have evolve differently. And therefore, that none parallel situation will never change. Meaning, all these immorality people have a will. You cannot see them, but their will truly and realistically, they are too good to be true to these low IQ background education women lost their memory after 35 like the movie Ms Congeniality, or 19 anniversary in Loving the Silent Tear, or 12 years old like Red River Manga, Taipei Metro.

To this day, I conclude this overall points, its the evolutionary structure to me myself, and those upper sphere will never pick any of you to becoming the spokeman, forever......that kinds of the choices its only their preference, and to that privilege of their preference, their silent comment without an ink, will be "get rid of the junks."

We end like this?



No comments:

Post a Comment