9/02/2022

i think it might be right here... see

 Look straight. behind me.

Orange = Spiritual Jem, was their compliation of the Great Master Reply letters.

Next by, 123456. See it? Right next by.

On that left side, still those Great Master' junks....all the way to the wall.

SMCH book, behind me. That is the Birds of my Life. 23 birds....next to the clutch web things. Its a stretching...dollar store stuffs. 


That's her entire junks at.....

http://www.smchbooks.com/

Want to see Masterson's junks? That nick's video, the entire video background, I catalog, the entire putting in, dragging out books, EVERY single book.

So Masterson, Craig's upper, that is where his book at.

Being a librarian, you will see loads of the books junks, that is where the eyes goes naturally see my entire life....



No comments:

Post a Comment