9/16/2022

I tell you what I want to do, doing that exactly the Pinterest thing, and clean.

I have been cleaning none stop since when....I think that is how the back end collecting data. The water usage. I used to do things according to what my brain IQ to that curezone. That will be including the homeopath. I like bathing. I like showering. 

When my landlady not there, I clean myself, I clean the facet, I clean the door...the vinegar and water. She coughing in her hands. 

I use tapes on the carpet for per hair going on it. My room was not that big anyway.

Same thing when I get to nick's house. We work together. I am not sure it is the ET the court punish at to use my private data they spying on with the high tech, or the real human public hygenic onto my cases because of one Apple. 

I just doing it for so long, coming back here in Taiwan, I gradually to hear those birds, becomes outrageously hurting my brain. 

I didn't realize that the first day, but I keep telling people washing yourself inside your bath tube, I washing 4 walls and that bath tubes. It was for the energy reason, it was not for the washing pipe reason.....

Later I starting to cleaning the sink, the birds, the bug telling me. I didn't know all those things. 

Now I start to paying attention exactly what the TV says. This house its not under mine, and I will tell you, the chance they all gonna lose it. I am not all that settling all myself, but I guess for now its all right. Tina is a very bad person on that phone screaming on her lawsuit, they are not divorced...never end. 

Its better to get a brand new made house, that is what I will say. 


No comments:

Post a Comment