9/23/2022

I highly doubt you girls will EVER, forever having anymore relationship statues other than finding your money, to last.....til the very end, okay?!

Whatever this Simon stuffs, PE, Dr. T.....Ve she makes money with the nail salon, later she gone to the pharmacy school. (Vy)

I think your money is more important, where I told you America capitalism are meaner....to the guys and to the girls. You suppose to see clearly what America meant to become an American. People like me suppose to get help, not the other way around. 

Where is this....jumping all around.

To getting alone, like amicable idea, you sound like a happy person, mild person, not Romance idea, town boy....

Pearl she is actually not my students. Vy she is. I will tell you I have no idea what happened here at all.

Not saying that is a OPT? The Visa staying in America.

No, I have a citizen Passport.

3 or 4th time DE, PE?

4th DE

5th BE

6th DE or CE

Be

KE

....

No comments:

Post a Comment