9/10/2022

I have 2 color of this shirt...Its Finding Nemo. (I finish labeling in my PC, one in White, one in this light blue)

Connie called Mimmo Dung.

Only his dad called him Mimmo. I called him Mimmo. How many times in real life open the mouth? Once? I never talked to them one straight sentence. Like a conversation its someone says one sentence, I reply, and they say another sentence.

It never happened. 


You all like the Comic Book? Starting on the First book....how many books are these? Its all the school festivity, but that indicator are on Tim Cook and 天啟

The ugly man in Green face at X man Apocalyse, he was a kid, when Sailor Moon story took place under the regime of that Tim Cook, called the Political Spirituality. He was a very ugly kid. The true tale of that story it will be so ugly, but he has a certain power, dangerous kid. He just shows up or being introduced, in that far away than the border beyond the moutain routes, there is a Judy (Zootopia) of all the Sailor Neptune and Uranus.

In that period of time, its a public speaking of the demo in "Never TED" Kindnesses forward, you shed a tear to applause in last mins of the presentation.  Meaning, you ask any public speaker, their prayer and ever wanted, it will be a mesmorizing story how the audience moved to tear, and applause in the end.

Under that long ago, Its not the real culture of that World. 

Tim Cook reach to the border, but not furthur, there are 4 sailor from Erin. Not included Erin.

That is the story.

By diet, its the truth how resemblance you tellinig lies to the Central = Tim Cook Diet in Steve Jobs Biography as the Energy Bar.

I say I ate Luna, but Nick like Cliff. Judy she is a raw food. So there was a rumor reaching there, she lives there, just like this life.

It makes me going in to find out what's wrong with this rumor. Therefore I describe to you what I see without the Google dictionary to find out whats the left wing. Its the small farmer good morning vendors. However the vision showing me, I transcribe to you.


Comic Book - 愛哭學妹

oops, my navigation bookmark last time opening book were on 3rd, so screenshot at the wrong, we starting at the First book instead.

The Third book beginning its the Gays rumors.

 












No comments:

Post a Comment