9/07/2022

I explain what I do, the last lawsuit, to Buddha, that one?

First, Harry that guy is different from his brother. Meaning Prince William, I seen him talk, he looks fine. So that will be only Harry him problems, so I implant something there. I don't really know where they are....here or not here. One day...

Now, that Simon Cowell and Keanu Reeves are in their jobs, to that Hollywood, its their time to the ending of their life. Both of them. I give them that priority, how they handle things. I explaining a lot of things to a lot of people. Both them, can take their phone call, calling someone, a production manager, themselves how they bossing each other to do. That free room will be all open. Both Simon and Keanu Reeves, but Simon he will deal with one situation on that Harry, that will be he understand what is the UK-US alliance.

I think he says he gone to college, he is a literate, reading a book, following a statement? 

So their learning trajectory would be, unless Simon has a word, he really doesn't want to do a thing anymore, he let me know. I deal with that Hollywood later. They are still alive, they just go and mind their own happy life, doing what they capable to do. I cannot be in that location right now. Might be loooooong long long time.

As for SMCH.

She is out. That Taoist Oneness are putting a saying on that Television, meaning, I will tell you a lot of Police might be on a more linear diet, as the Oneness Taoist, so they have to go and do things with her. Meaning she needs to grow up in jail, or outside, or barring methods, to what ought to be. They will be doing all things like that. 

I don't really see the money inside my bank, to tell you, why I have any mind to anything else extra, so I tell you where I see the money might be at, I will do those jobs. That is still very norm to me.

If one day I become really money inside my bank, I might just go and focus more that nick or my mother on their write-up, it may not be now. I am everywhere. 

You never live on the street one day... I did. That kinds of the mentality, how you helping everyone to the end, its not really....practical, so I only reserved things if I have to do. 

Eben Pagan technically its not my things. ETR for sure nothing to do with me. They are their own course of evolution. But yeah, I look at that Eben a little more.

The System meant, if your entire junks of that Facebook after UB, to become a gigantic junks everywhere, your attention becomes you cannot handling them. But if your physcial stability you can handle a mass to one day becoming a public speakers, they let you try out. As long as you don't put yourself inside a jail.

You only stablize yourself inside your own home. Eben and Craig they have to flying around, not necessary the most stable human on the planets, but that doesn't mean I cannot watching them keep doing all that. 




No comments:

Post a Comment