9/12/2022

I don't want to talk about this anymore. The Interior design.

You have to have a habit you knowing your money, saving, how to carry that big huge house in America, land tax, property tax. When you have a house on Top, or a Trailer....its different.

I don't think I will ever get there anymore unless there is a really something fallen from sky, okay? 

Asia its where the economic indicator you all seeing this TV at.

For the guys or for the girls, I am not stingy you all finding your greatest happy life with another guy or another girl. Don't bother me, I am too busy ....all around here, in case you don't know how I becoming the Honorable Superior.


There are things in your New Age teaching, you can find any kind of the spearker, and Eben, he is not one of them. He is more on the ....his niche.

In the New Age teaching meant you capable to envision your future, to where you lay down your own goal, to making a plan carefully going on that.

My religion or my philosophy just thinking life always on change, I cannot live with that plan, or else I get hurt? I don't think life its predicable, that is what I will tell you, those unsettlement feeling always in me.

Now....To be that materialists views, you need to make money, and I tell you, loads of money those people starting different, mentality different, stress different, die young different.

Some they go to jail for that.


The Simple interior

There are ways you can just paint it.  In America, forclosure becoming a business, meaning its exactly that CNN telling you, they walking out of the house with a baby in the cart. Its a very very sad situation no matter how you put it.

Getting real with your jobs views, and save save save....meaning a right math in side your head, and following some economic indicator.  Not when I Anna finish my major, right outside the Chemistry door, I realize I will never get a thought job like my middle school, they hire the guys, not the girls? And I suppose to scream?


No comments:

Post a Comment