9/09/2022

I don't need to watch all that. I tell you, when I was the junk....Emily, I heard whatever that nick says about his junks A to Z, meaning not just Eben or anything Eben doesn't know included all his admired junks like Mark Jouyner. Everything he meant his friends, his kids, his grand kids....I have zero connection.

I don't know their phone number, their contact information, or what its in between the middle name or birthday, or whom they friends, circle, community.....junks.

Even today, still me processing all my UB and facebook left junks directly from the TV. Its me sorting all that with Dean or without it....again, it was a near by junks. I had a facebook, I have no more facebook, one day I have Linkedin ~ that I collect a just few faces, still, those were my UB connection. 

Meaning I am obligate or I am not obligate, when I finding my ways, I did crawl back finding Dean or Lee, or someone, to yell for help. Too many things on my desk, I cannot even explain to you.


Let's say, I am just like one of those Royal kids, to be pamp growing up, meaning a more secure situation, but I have a hobby called I mind my own business to make some business connection attire, with or without Nick's junks, it will be called Project Camelot, I still didn't tell him, what is that, or what is behind....anything hidden, he didn't know a thing. He knows about his new brighten future of that sorting finally I can get rid of all his junks....all I ever wished. 


Inelia Benz was my junks through that Project Camelots,

ETR Craig Ballantyne was his junk, but I land on his facebook fitness page one time, just like Eben, Eben knows ETR Craig. Funny things, nick's real junks are not Eben or Craig. He has loads of those 90s, admired psychology consumer reports or beauro close human on the photo to make a graduation hotel basement frame hang picture. You know how that Pinterest looks? Its one of those he proudly present junks, never Eben Pagan. I never heard a thing from this guy at all.

I am not jealous of all his junk as long as he didn't tell me to process his credit cards buys, I blacken all over, how much expense he really niche all the way through old age....all those software junks. He cannot organize himself. Not on his desk, not on his computer.

Elisenhoward grand daughter that Inelia Benz got joint venture were those Project Camelot near by junks. Not Wiki Leak, its Project Camelot to one day Project Avalon, when the Inelia Benz becoming the only video on that page for as long as that Bill Ryan ever lived....

I never told nick about their David Icke, that is Eben's England Real show format, of spinning another speaker. I never told him, there is David Wilcock, they have nothing but writing the article including the books, through all those saying classify, whom connected to one day Bob Dean dead, those Old Boy Networks, they have 2 old guys on interviews, they brought them on. 

They or he went to UFO Congress, meaning its a kind of citizen hearing, he sat there to having some video clip at his old age. So that is where almost many senior member of the military or rank of certain Title of all captain, all lieutanent, the real name of what, they present their hand on paper in front of some video, I never really watching it, I know what is looking like. 

Its called the Alternative Media, and one day it goes to 430's second branch of his junks, that becoming how to get a mail box...they are using scientology technique, so I borrow the book, and telling nick about. He did something one day, to that tone or the keyword, my brain almost dead....I lay down after shower....No more scientology Dianetic, he saw I borrow the book.

You know where was the original junk he was with that Lanh fighting junks in that Center Crown, its called the contact person. 

And they have interfaith console, where they all joint to discuss religion.

Maybe you all should do something real with your life. Whatever the things I see, you need your dad, you don't need your dad, but whenever the Congress young or old shows up? Its your Daddy? I am very very sure, that is how that is. 



No comments:

Post a Comment