9/13/2022

I Ching ( Fuxi and 邵雍)

When I sort them out, I mix them up, the sequence?

I tell you something about this Internet one time, I thought I looking at the wrong sequence from my book....

One day I have to re-check all of them, not today.

But they are all looking like that, true. 

3 of them are as it present it

2 of them I got mix up, to which one goes to which sequence.....so I have only 4 sequence to show you really. The Library Congress I think I use the most known guy, but you wish the Internet didn't mess up, someone mess up that King Wen sequence. 

He will be the entire China history, every scholar looking at it, including the civilian scholar, not just the governmental, if any I Ching are used in life, writing, or talk about it, or like the current world how they use those superstitious saying.. 

It will be the First Guy and the Last guy....(6800-10,000 years ago to the most recent 360 degree diagram that guy)

Which one I duplicate?

No comments:

Post a Comment