9/10/2022

I can explain to you how that System supposes to work. Like 2014. What that something some people do are the evaluation process called this world if they exam you, you pass, you rise up.

That might not be the first day how the System switch to manual to all the way 2018-2020, i didn't know yet there is a System, I smell something funny. Its until 2021 Winter, I know might be problems to 2022.

Now I give you a concept why you have a System situation. Its through those data you discover things WAY before reaching the problem surface, so they switch all things to manual, and they linear that System structure, I can pass through.

For example, you make a video on Google, its all automatic detect. 

Like me, if I always meant what I say, or I Ching the material exactly the core values, in the content itself, and relevant, they will stay on the manual for a long time. 

But you are all too precious, those data are under the black and white numeric scale, you will never been seen on the monitor. 

Behinds its high tech structure. Like...kinda those things Google Plus idea. But they discontinue that...that is one indicator on my whistle bell running, but I was not sure what they are. There are a very design high tech methods they testing you, on all the Professor Level where you fetch their resume for that...Military recruitment young age, or what "worlds" that using that System under. I don't have a Title name, might be just a tutor they label. And guess which photo they put me on. It will be a 20-30 years loops before they come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment