9/17/2022

I am watching Devil wear Prada and Harry Potter Half blood prince next …(two separate channel)

So that was me?

There is another channel Iron Man

I just file that. 

I know what you say now.

Emily +Adria that one (Devil Wear Prada)

Karen and that 2 guys Mocking 150 years old (Ron’s house)


From my perspective views

If they really open their mouth to be that genuinely looking down people

One doesn’t have the height, one doesn’t have any style 

Ex doesn’t have the language skills,

2 Indians never thin 


Ron’s house, Karen never gonna become anything professional without that 400 millions debts past ghost glittering tears.


They tell me a story. It’s their happy ongoing life, I don’t really need to FaceTime in. You know what I did? Just keep typing this interface. That’s all that left, no visual, no voice. Just go on….OU.


How about this, exercise

All those romance sequence I tell you. If this is a real story, you all gone to school, organization, or a summer camp. Tell me, what guy will you be looking at?

In a real life experience ? Your own eye sight gazing ….



No comments:

Post a Comment