9/10/2022

Have I ever imagine a princess life? No. Have I ever watched that Princess Diary? Yes. Have I imagine that sometimes even til more recent time? No.

My interior design its more of only one profile in that Pinterest. Under Asia. That is how I grow up, I will tell you, that Princess Diary, or your own Cell phone market in America, 10 years later, its my Motorola on your t-Mobile?

There is a particular reason I draw a lot of people's attention on certain things. A lot of things, including Atlantis were just some books, you may not even know some talked about it, if you don't stop playing the emotional up and down games.

The existence of the Past Atlantis before they sunk it. 

You want to look up the map, keyword: Mu Contient, in the Google Image search, what do you see?


Its everything I hate on a lot stuffs you saying....you built on-campus housing its not as bad as some other ones, but that is America culture. I went to a suburban. 

There are certain development, if you ask me, I will tell you its all correct. But my original home are in Taiwan. I have to bear the heat. But let's say, one day that America court lower or upper, to my misery whichever year opens that 3 555555, and I get some money, that is called America currency. I use in Taiwan, that is an investment I do now, not later.

Some human, never make a money if you lose one property here to become ABC life, you know what that is?

Taipei, Capital of Taiwan. 

I can help my mother, well, this would be helping my brother, he has a condition.

A lot of you girls, can marrying in Taiwan, or working something solid to be in the Asia, where all the food you acquire, you never need to cook ever again. When you gather enough population, you finding your own income sources.

When in Eben's world, he probably will be one of those people reading the Economic Trend.

Let's say I never know whom he is, and one of you telling me Eben says what, and I hear. I will just tell you, "True, he is right."

But did he really know, or do I really know, what was, what is, what will be, or anything your experts saying on those Podcast, or someone related those information as they buy from Asia, I will be the one living right here telling you, what it is in America, or in Asia.

Certain things when I grew up, I hate a lot of things I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment