9/24/2022

Don't you want to make your money online, you don't use PayPal button logo html?

Jonathon can just click to that.....Paypal they issue paycheck. I can buy things in America too.  Amazon they say they can do the International shipping. 

You cannot BREATH it, if you selling things online without your photo, its just a paypal button logo html copy paste.

Keanu house, I think he moved, but his 3 Art still there.

One box Hollywood

One box Jonathon

You are all set for junks, I am telling you. There are nothing here but loads of junks.  My mother does nothing but shipping junk when I was in UB ( ( University at Buffalo, SUNY Buffalo), I forgotten telling you that. She goes by the air shipping.

You want to try to see this 5 G phone, you from Taiwan, set your new facebook junk IP location, to where all these things you seeing it? I used to have that phone when I was in UB. It was 3G, not 5G. You need to ask the phone company.

Its outside my street. 

Once a year, you hearing about a box of junks coming, you will feel happy, I am telling you. Whatever its on your google calendar 365 days.




No comments:

Post a Comment