9/16/2022

Classify has a lot of this ET they adduct the women, they always talk about it.

I don't think these are ET, but I am sure you can make a sense of it, if you ask the classify, or you ask the ET.  They breach their contract, your American government telling you. 

They implant.

That is from several things I heard, as for if I ever get into those they say they were, they say they are, I never have one thing that classify say, to finding out the details. They say too many things, and that will be one of that.


50 years from?

uh....you try on Reed's graduation date. 


A lot of these stories I was....saying you might reborn. I just finding out you go to hell?! Not long ago? If I knew that the first day, I would have just told you, do what Babaji say, drop everything? You will go to hell, no matter what?

No comments:

Post a Comment