9/20/2022

A lot of guys are very dirty, down there, eating, smoke, wine, meat, and cancer.

Lazy means exactly like my father, only mouthful jobs, and they have other same height friends to buddy together to hurt one younger girl like my mother. Because he can.

The guys they do on purpose, they were younger, they were more capable.

One day, he lost everything, and that one day he started to realize, there was not even one person left in his life to talk to him, other than his kids, one Tina and me. Tina give him some money. Hank sometimes talked to him. 

๐Ÿฅญ⭐ I already told you all these movie putting a girls image to the guys when they starting to grown up. You want me to tell since 2018, whom put in the jobs to become today 2023?

Imagine could be one of your kids? And that one kid just happened to be just like every other kinds of guys, whom has a higher IQ than the most girls population. All guys are, if they getting that one job I say.....tell me which job, whom given to them, and guess what they have becoming of what.....

Heaven.







No comments:

Post a Comment