8/08/2022

Your Public Speaking and Your Musical Talent.....Music Talents. You can draft, I don't need to draft to talk to Wing!!

If I am a public librarian license, that means I acquire the license for a reason I suppose to just get on the stage to become that jobs called Web 2.0? I already working on this Web 2.0 concept since last year March, whenever Eben has those date at? 


Video

You mean you try the Video on the public speaking, or your elementary.../ elemental subjects?

You cluster your thoughts on too many direction, your jobs, your fame, your glory moment, if you can vola on that video means to you so much like the Hollywood. You want to relax, writing it down, right now the priority things you do in life?

Make a list of the sequence things to do, not everywhere things to do?



No comments:

Post a Comment