8/03/2022

You should just say a banner top to those guys well wish means: Hate or aggression to you from one interface they cannot see face to you, its not one disappointment or sad look to how down they really meant it, its a dead cases long time 20 years pass...

I say that did I? Too many times.

You girls walk up to the guys, and kiss the guys, and say sex to deliver a kid baby, with that look, or say, or doing to him, will make the guys more alive, knowing what they see its a definition of

"Worse human, hate, resent, low IQ, low diginity, no way reserved...."

Than what really truly inside your chair, you holding up an eye glasses and a leisure OU language of a novel book, whatever you store in your cabin for 40 years junks of comics or Books!

I just have to keep repeating it....





You girls can just go and tell Silas, UB spectrum Silas,

"Are you gay, are you Lance Bass, that is a kiss goodbye or the options becomes zero when you disappear from Anna's facebook. I wish you...disappear that....!"

You lost your life confidents, to saying life must be playful to a lot of the upper guys, not torturing life or cruelty life, or Demand High Standard life, or without a flirteous situation, that is not really a kiss? Some will never say those words? Daring? 


Look ! Everyone knows I watching this ASMR!!!


Some guys wants you to grow with them. They never in their heart wish you ill or dead or cursed, or unconsciously subconsciously keep cursing at it, you don't even know what that is inside the brain chemistry function.

That is sugar, sweet, acidic. 

When let's Eben become stern to my diet, to when I don't put anymore....food inside my mouth, he will say stern words. Whichever words he says, I just have to listen, and not to put anymore food inside my mouth, to that weight scale to come down.






No comments:

Post a Comment