8/06/2022

You see Dean or Wing are friends of mine. I support them more. Their.....other half, if they want to include them I welcome all. Be courterous, not a BAD face?

But if Dean and Wing are tired of that Past Life of the Past 16 years, whichever that is....I Anna support them, just them alone, coming alone?

Whatever say don't say, making no meaning whatsoever, just rest, find what you need, we plan, and continue that plans? Live life. 

Your target assignments are to collecting things to make a ONE Big Happy Family. How I deal with the other girls, I also deal with each of them too. 

Does your parents have your book listing names, and pages numbers, what you reading day red?

Yeah?  Melinda or Emily, one of them are the shortest girls. Same its Hira, Fatima, Jonas Pharm girl. Very short. You are team up with them.

I wonder you all gather to compare the height? Melinda needs shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment