8/21/2022

You know what I think about that Intern. (The Movie)

Before I wake up, I feel something funny...Does ET or human means, they want to see another set of Simon, Eben and Craig with...whichever that old guy pairs to the girl CEO lesson team.

In Which year?

In my tenure doing this almost 10 years....behind spying on them. The real training in life, its they wish everyone will take up a role to emulate that Simon, or Eben, or Craig.

Seriously! You don't see yourself walking, talking, posture, or standing right just opening up your mouth and talk like a human. 

I mean the correct way of doing that, every Age year bracket. And no matter its the Harry Potter story, or its the ET telling you every story are fit into Anna saying sequence, to lightly just saying her her her her her....copy and paste, so the girls will grow up maturely, and so will be the guys. I thought that is the point, the only point?






No comments:

Post a Comment