8/06/2022

You know nick hurt me day in day out with all kinds of girls issues. Ladies on the facebook, do you guys investigated?

Its every day, so long years passing by, I cannot breath, and this is your America military mean no matter what my life forces got deterioate, no matter what.....which hurts more? I still have to have it? 

I want him dead. 


Ancient Chasez coming back. When he was not back, I do think of him, but I have to face the world. Tell me, when Eben shrink in that Coco Club, where is him, did he arrive in Taiwan, how that Tesla drifting away unsemble?

And?

Did he arrive here Taiwan?

If he dead, I would not EVER want him back at all, I can careless what story its that. None of us can breath, because of one Eben Pagan. 

Kail its in Red River Manga, that story I partition.  

I will keep him near, yeah. That is what you all meant it by business. 

Between 花冠安琪兒

Between Red River Manga

Between Sailor Moon.

I rather have 花冠安琪兒, but Ancient Chasez says going for that Red River Manga, so I probably will in the end choosing that. There its the Court Meeting Kail, Partition. Karma Annulation. 

Whatever the story, including the American military.

Vanish me. 

So go to your court, figure it out. Everyone interested, other than mine interested. 


You can put his house somewhere he belongs to. I don't need to be associate any legal term. Called common-in-law. I can careless he says yeh or neh about the words or language or the classroom finish it or not. Everyone does something for only the reason how to live that life, other than mine life.

My position its only, everyone life for my life, you die on the street, you will live only my life. 

We clear? I really rather to die inside my own home, not one noise, of that TV turning on, one music I hear a words of that sounding, at all, we clear?

No music in this world or beyond. I hate music, FOREVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment