8/27/2022

๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ You know the England Kitchen to that mash potato, they put inside a big full bags, with a Russian Mouth? I think it is that Prince Dish. ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ

What you can do its to bossing them I need 5 bags?

And you get 2 bags of Gold Yoken potato brands, you boil the whole potato, cut them in half, or scoop inside, and you put a mixture of cheese and dice carrots, or peas, and on Top, its the Kitchen Chef those bags Russian Mouth, to lay out 30 on plates these big potato format. You bake that.

That is not a lot of jobs. 

In America, what do they called that,....they cut the potato in the middle and squeeze the two side in, and drizzing cheese or cream cheese on Top. Kentucky Fried Chicken?

I would use Chinese washed, salt, soaked Chive. (Kinda a type of Leek)

Let's say One plate, One potato ( Meaning 2 that or 1, so fat.)

You cut avocado knife jobs, same things with Apples

With some washed local farm made Blue berry or slice strawberry, thin, so only one straw berry each. All the knife jobs, to one plate of that full set of decoration. 



There are a lot of knife arts, I am telling you.

If I have nothing to do in life, just one kitchen....there are a lot of things you can put on the table. Just looking at it, the mood will feel different. 

Maid, can you get me a new knife, no, I mean the mug turning upside down, your kitchen huge guys does the mug behind, to sharpen my knife. Its on the youtube.

Usually you salt water the apple, then they won't change the color.

So its the real Live event, you keep cutting the Avocado knife jobs, cut cut cut....and serve on the table. The last min. Avocado change color too.


Like Friday Afternoon

I prepare all crying onion soup, or the morning, so I nap in the afternoon, after crying.

I go to the kitchen maid chef places. "Open your fridge, my fridge is full, can you bring all this back to my apartment with those 5 big bags with Russia Gadge mouth?" 

You put the frozen pastry on Top, you bake then, its a French Onion soup. The nice fluppy Crispy top. A cover. Its a bread you pushing in the soup to eat it. 

When the guests come, you just keep serving the food on the table.



No comments:

Post a Comment