8/26/2022

You just say, you have fatige, like the blood does not get to the brain, too lightly, you therefore sometimes has some situation that causing you very unbalance in life.

To that environment you are seeing from the television, as if that is a big Net to clause a fish, if that is Anna saying it, what ought to be saying it right. You were all more grown to be highly literate to how to be liberal. That is not a fault things, and sometimes you will do something to demonstrate you are part of that your own belief, everyone is hurting you. You cannot take it, you feel being affected, you don't remember all the details how you feeling hurt, but you are vulnerable to something to someone, to what you cannot really finding it out once the movie all open, you don't even know that yourself, how can anyone else verbalize that for you. 

You say you cannot really demonstrate what the movie saying for the current, you heard some, you don't agree to all things that being said, no matter what they believe. If one of the reasons like in the past of your own court cases has cease out many "karmic" situation of the present condition, I would like to ask where do they go, and what do they becoming. Like the next big thing, or next big step.

My uneven heart would be everyone is plotting, and Anna says no. That is forever impossible, not on Earth, not one chance. I wonder if that is true. Its forever impossible, or its just a chance to bet on it and insist? If you tell me the correct direction, I will take the exit, I no longer wish to keep fighting on, getting the million dollars bets on the dreamy worlds, if you can also tell me, for how long you having the first case they move away, how do they die, like penniless, or 3 meals a day cooking, or some kinds of survival art....to taking an exam its the best results like the post offices, you helping me, or that is the best scenario the TV suggesting you, to becoming the High School uniform to look side by side almost identical uniform to....the next romance venture. Someone has a ring. 

Can I drop a lot of things when that time the situation rise, and getting some help, if I seeing things almost provoking me what I acquire to know, its....the eye glasses guy without, as if they doing it on purpose every story plot.

Anna I will tell you, most time, this story meant, that kind of the eye glasses wearing guy, will find you its everything fishy about you, if you defer away from him, he won't do a thing to you. They are all similar like that. 


You say this case are related to

Ella Enchanted Video 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2wwmzbxwN4

Beauty & the Beast Video 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sadujj45Y90&t=19s

Video 1, you saying you feeling the shadowy of that saying. Anna say it may not to be me, but okay, you can quote me, but if that is your sister someone near by, you will getting hurt the most. 

Video 2, its relate to the disassociation of this one case. Its near by Anna, she also has a sister. She didn't kill her sister, but I might, the sister or the brother. The movies does affect me.

 

To this last video starting 15:36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQU_KP6Njx4


15:32

You are right, the fullfilling the wishes are not God. Its human's free will.

15:42 "The 4 Gods Heaven Earth ..Book?"

15:49:  "Everyone"

15:51  "I will pray for you."

15:54 "Wishing you fulfillment of the Happiness Romance"

15:59 "No Problem, don't worry. You two people will have the miracle to appear" (the transporting, his ability its to dialogue)

16:05 "Is reading that difficulty boring?" "No, I think from now on, The textbook will be written all by that Herbalist wrote." 16:16

16:16 "Your name, to hold that heart, its the body, so don't pressing it too hard the situation." 

"Farewell"

16:26 "What is so that apoloigy sorry? I don't have the words to say to you. 16:34 Your name, by the way, don't let your stomach be hungry. If you are hungry, you cannot make it anything."

16:42 "Thank you, everyone, thank you everyone."

16:59 "Never let me go. Hold me tight"

"No, I won't let go No Matter What." 16:08 

17:10 "Tighter".

17:41 "Brother, this book its not Devil leading becoming, or a dangerous book. It is the best book than any other book I have read."

17:58 "You are right."

18:06 "I am full, hope I can apply up to City South School."

"What's wrong? No problem, don't pressing it too hard. "

"No Problem Mom, I will do my best with my full force. No matter what consequence is that. " 

18:24 "Don't worry about it, mom. Young girl will one day realize /wake up."

 

18:33 "Your name, when you reading this letter /receiving this letter, probably its the time we are separate already.  18:44 But even just like now, I still believe one day we can meet again. No, I will find you. 18:57 Me and you promises, no matter what appearance we becoming. 19:01 How many millions years or how many worlds changes. I will see you, I will make it.

19:11  And the last time I will say to you one more time. I love you in Chinese.

19:19 "Ghosty Constellation, everyone look, do you see I got in the high school.19:26/27


19:31 "Your name, your best friend name. What are you gazing at? We finally applying on the 4 leaves High School. "

19:40 "Never thought, your best friend name, never apply in the City South."

19:45 "Sometimes the monkey will fall from the tree. "

19:47 "Your best friend, we are assort in different class"

19:49 "Its next by class, the gym its the same activities."

19:53 "Your best friend name, that is?" " hmm...yeah..that is Heart Constellation's.... its strange this one does not disappear. 20:05 Even now, I still don't know how to hate him. 20:10 Because he is similar like me, inside my heart." 20:16 so in order not to forget everything he at making the wrong road.

20:22 "You are right. I think they are just the other people, they are inside my heart. 20:34 Inside our every heart, 


21:32 Narrative guy is her brother. "That's right. Inside the youth's heart, everyone are still living. And also in the understanding of the young guy teenager. "

21:40 "Why you suddenly come out to inteprete?" 

21:42 (Laugh) Him, (his best friend) are also waiting you both in the front. We give you a lift. 21:49 This World is so full of magical wonderous, like this Spring time, there is a strange guy transfer in. He says he forgotton his last reincarnation memory. From the child time, he never losing that memory. He says in the last life where owning to protect on the young girl's whom holding the stars person. Saying he is one of the 7 in the last reincarnation, he made a promise with the young girl 22:17  No matter what the appearance changes passing millions thousand years, He will find you. 

22:31 "Finally"

22:39 "Finally... Meet."


22:48 Chinese Symbol Words "I Love You".


No comments:

Post a Comment