8/23/2022

You feel, you fear, without the guys.....but you hate the guys all the way down the buttom of the hell, and you wish them to pay everything.

I just telling you that is not sustainable, okay? 

The day you are leaving, you feeling the air cold, its because the guys have a way to keep themselves around in the environment including you in it. No matter how they do it, okay? 

In your entire dictionary, you wish those help coming from a women, not the rest of the guys population, I just telling you, every women I cannot trust them, so I only have the guys options in my vocabulary, you bow, kneel, flat to them.  I am in the real working professional choice.


You wish to be with another guys, after this current marriage or dating guys? 

How old are you? You got a job? You pining on that every story format of the perfect life, "What if", the paycheck of that Teacher Union of the Bride War will never secure you enough. You know those things don't keep up the expense to the Greatest Wonderous Life.

You don't cook

You don't keep the expense

You don't try to work out your IQ

I just telling you that Zawanna story over and over and over....There are things in the real world, that a guy going with a girls its by what they do in the real life, if their brain has a future, saying. For sure, I will tell you, they will NEVER be with you for the eternity words in, some other types of the girls personality coming along. Not Eternity of it. In this one life, you either keep kidnapping or you just be honest with court, seeing the Court knowing that is exactly how the money went gone.

You are not happy with the guys, you want him dead.

Say that. See if the court dissolving that 400 millions dollars. Honestly every single words out of your mouth, you are not happy, you are not close the guys, you just feeling humiliating all the way, everything he touches, he lighly point, its ashame me all the time all the time, I cannot take it I cannot take it, I cannot take it!

Say it.



No comments:

Post a Comment