8/24/2022

You are freaking bothered by all the things said to you, telling you, guiding you.....You are freaking human that has no values to me, no quality to me, but they spare your tiny life in front of me.

Let me write the commands on Adam Davis: He is too perfect than the rest of that everyone around him. Too good to be true.

That is his ex gf said about him on Ella Enchanted. 

All of you the same things, you are all too perfect in your neighborhood. Move out, get on your real life, no more your room better. every junks moves out. You don't move out, now, you will still moving out by 45 or 50. 

ET hearing you all a cry, they suppose not to doing all that.....whatever that is. But in order to fish me out of that one Adam Davis, my rest of the pathetic life with that one guy, they exchange you all a perfect New Life with the guide of those FBI.  So get on your all Perfect New life somewhere else.



No comments:

Post a Comment