8/24/2022

Without me as a subject line, you cannot talk to whichever T?

"Hi, Dr. T...when you receiving this letter, I don't know when that will be those whom delivered this to you....you see, I never telling you I was the 2nd category major in my high school. I was volleyball team vice captain, like Dean, we are not the official student althletes, and one of us knowing how you will receiving this letter by how....Ever since the last time you remember I show up, I will have to tell you when I will possibly never show up for one of the reasons, my 2nd category study were the things you see that is bio, without it. 

Meaning its the purely material science. Not I love to design, its the home indoor, sometimes without the job human like me, doing things on the pass time...but there are garbage human deciding its the PVC plastic not the undergound Buffalo Pipe line, the zip bag, to where I sew the bags, the cloth, internal or external cloth leaking water first. Its I did that sewing jobs for an App brand new year in 2018 called 閃耀暖暖

You might feel farmiliar to see? Anyway....There are several things I did after my last meeting you. I succeed. Its the same materials, that create those on the 3D format in the Art & Crafts, that there are savage human torn them apart to burn in fire, or crush it....why? How I can explain myself, my roof where I file the Taipei Tap Water factory are the chemist like me the middle school, how I keep filing my underground water pipe, in accordance to the Birds Roof Strategic WWII saying from Japan, where you from, or Taiwan its the middle, you see, how lucky.....I washing my pipe. I tell you those mouth wash the bugs say the strawberry they don't see. You probably never think I will be so skilleful to pick my major do you? It was Chemistry in UB undergraudate. That I never tell you, I was in the Material Science how I got here today, to become....I pick up my own garbage when they done....burn, crush, ignite, and bomb it. That is the long story short. Everything are fine. "




No comments:

Post a Comment