8/04/2022

Wing, Karen she is not that type of exavegence....not really in her air or personality. Meaning exaggerating. You see my Pinterests? You hate every girl around you, just by the look of that, and all the stuffs on my Pinterests showing that you like those stuffs....

Just one date... Wing. 

If you want to dump on the things on someone, that you don't despite them to the bone, see whom those are, what talk they are. I will tell you, its every girls you walk out, you hate seeinig wearing any of that, All of them.

Try one time with Karen, just one date. 

You can just buy something expensive, trying out 10 girls you have on your facebook. When you finish, you give me a call when you set a date on Karen.

You ask your parents, Wing.....you say you need 10 occasions big and grand like an caual "I love you, that's try out something in a party" Something like a box, something like opening, like a ribbon, like the opening moment of that box....Wing. Stand over there and watching that girl faces, every facial muscle of it. 



1:25:02

That is an Indian girl again?


1:41:44

oh ~ Where is this Miss International?

With you or without you?


I would say, "With me, like with you, its a dinner. Without me, like with her, its a graveyards. So when the sky becomes the greenish blue, its in Ancient Chinese words of the Taiwan where I come from National Flag, to say....in between Red and White. There is a Life and death, I mean the color, if were not for the philosophical reason how we all arriving here, dressing the colors, like you and I." 


There is a lot of LGBT things, that is a green, Vietanam, one Kim, one this....oh !

So they are the same LGBT human, last question and this green?


No comments:

Post a Comment