8/12/2022

Wing, the Fantasy on Ice, when you wake up in the morning, you gonna see yourself, are you on drugs?

What was that? You have the entire production people behind, and you becoming....the Iconic! Do you like the food on my last post?

I told 430 to buy the furniture street stuffs, because if he just keep walking to the end of that street, its every food every human love? Its just 10 in one basket to steaming at, its vegan. The street here where I live, to be honest, they are all design certain food at the end of every 2 exit of the Night Market included....

I didn't see your shape last time, you sitting your black suit Wing. I often say, if you just nake it yourself, will help the entire Pixie World knowing, its Anna saying everyone on her photo stream, are half of their buttom to the dweller?

Your colleague really need you to make food, like your parents, how you get hired? You think? I really suggest you managing how to deliver 10 people start gathering meal if I were you. No matter what it sounds to, how you sound to everyone. Everything its small and tiny. 



That is very very very salty, and spicy??? Too salty, way too black beans salty those kinds?


No comments:

Post a Comment