8/24/2022

What? What do I think myself with the Canadian police? Well, if they are notify on the Television how unfair treatment I ever be....that was Classify. Meaning...they are stationed to find out, why that is a classify as early as 2015.

To become 2017....It will be 2023.

All activities in.

Technically, unless me and nick meant something seriously wrong, I shouldn't be stopping going there Canada for whichever time frames, if the communication email does not stop.  We didn't look like we are faking it, there is no marriage proposal anything on the legal documents. 

TV Classify its a big things.

TV intepreate story its a big thing

UB South Pole Penguine its a big thing.

NASA hide out past, its a big thing. My system talk. Because they Canadian have aviation, technically every country has that industry. Just one video shutting down....what 10 years work, I must become the family household name bound, not just the fame on South Pole Penguin on Ice Break. That is a border line they have to know. How wondrous thing they never get bored when they land in my land.


No comments:

Post a Comment