8/20/2022

We don't have the Conan on weekend, its on the weekday now. On the schedule.

There is that Will hunting, movie, name Will?  Looks like Tim, sounds like Tim, the waitor.

oh~ so you all cared about that Line and Dot, the Crop Circle? The cartoon how they drawing them skills. 





 

I thought about if I make a full basket, a load of that basket of every fried food stacking it up, one plate, two plates, 3 plates....I done those things, by the food weight that I carried.

... ...

It looks funny to me. (Strange)


For people like me, for example, I always have to cook 4 or 5 different foods all together in that 4 stoves I used to do, or 2 stove now, still preparing the food salad, that doesn't need the stove. If I wash the mug bean, I don't need the stove. If I am juicing and washing the sink, I don't need the stove.

The things I carry on the weight in my hands, to the final yielding of the food on the presentation, like how much variety of a much cheaper food....You all eating out of your bank.

They didn't bring their water bottle, or some kinds of packed drinks, some nuts, or cashew for snacks, some cookies, some mix up small sandwitch to picnic, romantic ideas.... they are not exercise type to do that one shot in one time, they gonna die one of those days doing those crazy things.


Why do I like these ASMR so much? I told you, when I was young, we had a lot of this family gathering seeing a lot of food, including buffet. Its a habit, you wish to see the variety of the food.

When I eat alone, I don't eat, but when I used to be with nick, that kinds of the cooking still its 2 people, so you prepare a lot of plates, pots, bowls....

Its very strange if I seeing, those youtubers they are touring, imagine how expensive those are.

And all these food ASMR does, are Normal food. You never see, not the normal food at all. Its per dollar I spent will sound like a pain to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment