8/30/2022

US-UK Ally Relationship, when they will becoming sober.... Well, the youngester its my brother's age. Sigh...

Every family has their own problematic issues.

Let's say, I just give a more testimonial situation in 2014. I have nothing else to get fight with, I go and pick a fight with all the painting ladies...I was not talking to Simon or Keanu on the critiques that time. After I finish making my points to Simon on those jobs....

Now, those time there are situation. I can see from everywhere. But me myself that time had a worse situation I seeing myself behind. Its from the Project Camelots, those are what you called the very darken situation with ET. 

I cannot publicly saying all that with Keanu or Simon, until one points.

But to sustain myself with evidence, one day I open the Lotto. A lot of things were just jokingly phrase saying, or carrying a conversation in writing. Nothing particular out of my style, anything difficult, if its just talking in the real time. 

Those time, we have many situation. There were on the TV, I can see. I have no ideas the sudden moments of that conjunction, everything drop and bomb on me. There is no difference, every day my life for 9 long years, I getting used to that. 

US-UK Ally Relation

With my background, those time I didn't give Simon a resume. You will be surprise, that AGT audition they only give you about a bigger than the small card piece of paper, to fill up anything. That was my resume. Whichever they receive that.

Can you imagine people like me, if were the independent researcher, it would be a piling up resume. I had none. I burn my facebook, so I practically have zero things to proven anything. 

What they make an easy for me, its both Keanu Reeves and Simon Cowell has a company, so for them 2 people, behind I do not need to worry, I only need to focus what is in front of me, those article stream out situation. I have no idea where it comes from. I check the profile, its a real photo, its a human. Not ET.

So because they are settle in their situation, I do not need to get worried 2 more guys, I just need to playing those words on paper, just....how many writing style you say paper mouth jobs. 

Now....they didn't know I had a background in SMTV. We didn't talk about where I come from. It was a dead end anyway, we stuck inside a situation. To move everything out, or putting everything in front, so that ET influence from the back end does not sip through the human psychi mind, I feel I was making a show myself. I didn't have a choice...not those moments in time. 

So, in your works right now, you bringing the people around you in. Might be young, might be some old existing to that field, where you can lean on. That time will not last forever, but it can last as long as they stabilize you til you carry on yourself those jobs, with your age.


2014 After AGT in Feb, and those were Oscar in March.

I think one year of that, I officially retired....on that Cave Tro Scene in Lords of Rings. One year, I got retired, I didn't get anything, but I will tell you how I feel....

But we last about 9 long years since 2013, almost 10 years. (If we saying starting TYG, Simon's stuffs, not including the book publishing earlier 6 months before)

 







No comments:

Post a Comment