8/03/2022

The Sky says "Hurt, Better Than Love", the Frames, but frames of the letters I draw are the edges or top corner right, or left corner down side. The Sky says its the middle, flat, straight line, 2

Whatever its says.....

You mean they say they are spiritual incline, like between the lying to major or lying for God questing lying one things, you can just drop and stop lying. 

Life changes in 4 years, but you can promise a way before....that is a no and no. I would tell you the worse things you ever do to yourself its in front of me saying that. You do not mild to the Gods saying things unsure, to lower yourself to the Gods, you never make it. 


"Due to the low IQ of the eyes sight gazing without the Steve Jobs, so high school entailing my incapability to stand on my words for the next 4 years college, its the IQ issues I assure you that 4 years change of the growth after the TV fames, are just rigid lying, or rigid sad, or suicide. One of those Prime Minister will agreeing to me from England, A Day in Life. Life never mild to that change, and to that my words to the senior olds of some unknown women whom has first lawyers stolen entire her property after her death or the second consecuatively doing the same thing, these are the words I left in the cards I sent to her. 

    "The only constant things in life its the change in itself. "

I don't know what she does with her life, but she probably pass away, in one of those I passing by people, and we don't even know each other in the end of that 4 years. Thank you."


To me, lying its the against of all life, until you learn you die on street never even breathing to make a sound of it, like you meant it, understand?

Bomb the stadium.

This is the first warning.

If you dare to tell me every words on the stages its a funny tale to dress blue....so that Elsa has a gun in the future shows that, high rents, to Broadway makes me Amazing Blue, this is how easy going I meant it, when you returning on that stage, its every degree you bow, kneel, flat, understand? 


No comments:

Post a Comment