8/21/2022

The definition of Meghan's assignment, I am guessing...its the CEO lessons. You assuming Simon is functional, to saying give an umbralla to Craig or Eben, hoping everyone unity as it seems on the TV. No. He Simon just what happened to him....

But is Meghan's assignments its in their age bracket at all? The normal sense of the profession, its to training the guys or the girls? Movie: Home Again or 17 again? 

The military village methods? 

In the free will society, how I inteprete that movies, as if every road is very rigid, I am telling you. They are not going to act up right. 

I can tell you the difference between your PM jobs, and my jobs. 

I present at a location, they start cooking right. Put on the table. The girls side. PM its never gonna get to the girls side their rudimentary education. 

I think that is as simple as that, the outside standard. Present all that you got.  I cannot believe it there are human cannot manage 4 stove counter top. Meaning nick has seen worse things in life, he never telling me about it. He told me everything else except the "4 Stove managing cooking skills".



No comments:

Post a Comment