8/13/2022

System Data - From Pixie, from Police, from the Military, or from the System side

I am not sure how they run the data, really, if they are all separated, and I will tell you how this Pixie might be set up lining, don't look like they know on the first line, until you walk-in monitor, so I cannot tell you specifically thing. 

But I don't travel anymore, so I am in-land most of time.


Pixie (Borders people)

I always think they are very aggressive people, okay? Most of you don't really hearing me saying things, its better you come forward in the public sight, like you make your own video to corresponding to that video whom else producing it from Disney, or from the Movie Producer or the Director.

I lightly hint you, but I am not sure you listen a word I say.  If you keep failing every data in every circle I list, not the Medical Board, I guess you never cared about it....

These things are not big company producing. Its a small business, you have an effect of they earn enough money, they run. They do those things, so the branding can never become bigger than certain size. Those people they die out....too stressful, or too unsure their fitness plans, in the end of some time their mids 40, 50s, they have 20 years missing, just by only doing Art.

Art its not a subject, I saying that.

Police

Do you see what they say? I cannot see!!! WORDS, Ouch~!!!

Military

There are people being absorb to the military side, it will NEVER be them. Every walk of the professional company are earnestly hiring the most expensive talents people. And one of the most aggressive sector, its Military. Most people don't comply to their requirement though.


System Side

Its an Art category, Gaming, or regular Youtuber....Small business proposal.


No comments:

Post a Comment