8/20/2022

Our world, I think they abolish all Royal Family one day, I think....

They might just use every my cases to become their arguments, that is what those people do. 

( I feel like I repeat to my own wall, every day, thousand times, you have only Medicine, Law Board...in the career choices if you want to become like Wing. How funny his own name... )

In the other worlds, no. Its Military domination number 1, stands in the power. You have the liberate politcal debates rights, but Royal Family its the military iconic, that would be Kail's brother, that Zawanna stands in the photo. That is iconic, not Kail.

Or they are all the same. But do you know what they undergoes to become like that? Internal, and external....they will NEVER become like that.

The central Power. The civilian believes a different story. Its the other story. The central power.


I bought another 2 rice cooker, one in storage. Kail asked me, "What happened to the old rice cooker?"

"I say Zawanna took it the whole thing one night, to his wife."

Guess what?



No comments:

Post a Comment